- Changed batch import processing to be file based to increase speed of processing.
- Added agent status tags to employee through auto-tagging
- Renamed clients to agents in the settings
- Added configuration item to enable or disable auto update feature for Windows agents
- Solved issue with dates in the monthly statistics e-mail
- Added functionality for adding portal accounts, including functional accounts, under settings
- Added view for suppressed domain vulnerabilities
- Added last seen date for domain vulnerabilities
- Export for active domain vulnerabilities added including long description
- Fixed issue with employee questionaire scores in portal not shown correctly
- Added more filters on the asset view in the portal
- Added auto update feature to allow agents to download updates and update themselves. This feature can be enabled or disabled in the portal (Settings -> Agents). It is enabled by default.
- Fixed Bitlocker detection in Windows clients